60-Day Long-Term Drug Rehabilitation Program
Promises Austin offers an innovative, highly effective long-term inpatient drug rehab treatment program for adults ages 26 and over that helps you become more secure in your recovery and more skilled in maintaining your sobriety. This program allows us to offer more recovery assistance as you refine the new direction for your life. Speak Confidentially with a Promises Recovery Advisor at 844-874-5491.
During our long-term drug rehabilitation program you will receive personalized treatment that provides a strong foothold in 12-Step recovery and ongoing care for the medical and psychological concerns that are often associated with early recovery – all while living in a luxurious, home-like environment with all of the amenities of a five-star retreat.
Our 60-day addiction treatment program includes all of the components of our 35-day inpatient program:
- Comprehensive assessment with a doctorate-level psychologist
- Ongoing consultations with a psychiatrist, psychologist, nutritionist, spiritual adviser and personal trainer, as needed
- An innovative fitness and nutrition program
- At least two weekly individual counseling sessions
- Approximately 10 hours per week of small group counseling sessions
- Weekly family involvement and an intensive family program
Staying in Promises Austin’s long-term rehab center for an extended period of time also offers a number of additional benefits, including:
- Increased off-site experiential therapy, which gives you meaningful opportunities to apply the recovery skills you are learning in drug treatment
- More frequent personal passes to visit with loved ones
- Additional time with personal electronics to aid in re-integration into life outside of treatment
- Opportunities to practice service work in the community – an empowering sobriety skill to help you stay connected and keep an “attitude of gratitude” in the new lifestyle you have developed
To ensure we meet your individual needs, Promises Austin utilizes a wide variety of evidence-based and complementary therapeutic techniques, including:
- Individual Therapy
- Gender-Specific Group Therapy
- Educational Lectures
- Daily 12-Step Involvement
- Family Counseling and Education
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Reality Therapy
- Motivational Strategies
- Spiritual Care
- Living In Balance
- Acupuncture and Massage Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Aqua Therapy
- Integrative Breathwork
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Therapeutic Recreation
The 60-Day Difference
Our long-term drug rehab treatment program offers the same comprehensive, highly individualized treatment as our 35-day program with a few key differences. The 60-day program delivers more intensive opportunities to prepare for life outside of treatment. You will gain additional exposure to the environmental cues that could trigger drug use – including additional phone time, therapeutic passes and overnight home visits, as clinically appropriate – to help you integrate healthy behaviors into life outside treatment and guard against relapse. Speak Confidentially with a Promises Recovery Advisor at 844-874-5491.
As you move into the more advanced levels of our phase program, you may participate in offsite staff-led recreational activities, such as hiking, art and creativity, kayaking, cultural excursions, and organized group service work. These activities create additional opportunities to reintegrate into the community and practice your new recovery skills.
Research Shows Long-Term Rehab Is Better
Addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease. As with other chronic illnesses, such as diabetes and heart disease, studies show that the best results come from extended periods of addiction treatment. Additional time in treatment creates opportunities for you to learn to manage stress, cope with environmental cues that could trigger drug use, and strengthen relationships that are integral to sustained recovery. Longer term treatment in a structured, supportive environment also gives the brain a chance to heal further from the damage caused by chronic drug abuse, resulting in clearer thinking and enhanced protection against relapse.